4x4 Rental Italy
4x4 rentals in Italy have become increasingly popular recently, fuelled by the surge in demand for 4x4’s and SUV’s as family vehicles, most of us like to rent a 4x4 in Italy as it’s familiar with our domestic car that we drive day in and day out. With the increase in demand, our 4x4 rental suppliers in Italy have also increased their fleet sizes to meet demand and competition in the market to hire a 4x4 in Italy is strong, which keeps prices very reasonable. It can cost as little as 50% more to rent a 4x4 or SUV in Italy compares to regular compact / intermediate car, which we when you consider the added versatility and capability on offer with a 4x4 rental, that demonstrated excellent value for money.
Most Popular 4x4 Rentals in Italy
Sicily by Car
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
We offer the direct range of 4x4’s available from any single supplier and as an Italy car hire specialist, our expertise lies in Italy and enables us to source the very best deals from our Italian supply network. We focus on purely in Italy to bring you unrivalled expertise when it comes to picking the best 4x4 to hire in Italy. From our extensive list of reputable local suppliers such as Maggiore and Sicily by Car to our internationally recognised brands such as Avis, Hertz and Europcar, we can source a range of 4x4’s to suit your needs. Whether you are looking for a 4x4 for the elevated driving position in the form of an SUV, or you need all terrain capability in the form of AWD or 4WD rentals in Italy, you’ll find a make and model to suit you.
4x4 Rental Italy - Mini Guide
At present, we have the following vehicles available, however as our rental fleet is constantly updating you may find alternative makes and models available from different locations all across Italy.
- Nissan Qashqai – The most popular SUV on the planet, ideal for the budget conscious
- Opel Mokka X Advance – A new micro SUV, filling a gap in the cheaper end of the market
- Fiat 500X – Style and substance, a favourite in Italy.
- Renault Kadjar – Another new model to the line up, fun meets function
- Land Rover Discovery Sport – A little luxury in a technically superb package
- Audi Q5 – Market leading luxury 4x4 / SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GLC – A compelling alternative to the Q5
- Jaguar F-Pace - *NEW to the fleet and destined for success in the luxury end of the market
- Volvo XC60 – Understated Swedish design.
4x4 Rental Italy Airport –
Most popular Italian 4x4 Rental Locations
It won’t surprise you to hear that we rent more 4x4’s in northern Italy than anywhere else, 4WD and 4x4 rentals in Italy are ideal for a winter sports holiday and we sell more 4x4 rentals in Milan than anywhere else. The international airport of Malpensa is our No.1 pick up location. Bergamo Airport, just 50km northeast of Milan is our second most popular location to rent a 4x4 in Italy, it’s well served by the budget airlines and a popular arrival airport to the Alps.